My Ceremony Collection Prices:
If you would like to have something in your ceremony that
isn't listed, please let me know and we can sort something out.
For Weddings/Commitment Ceremonies/Elopements
Short and Sweet Collection
£430 - An incredible ceremony which includes your most loved readings and poems. The signing of an amazing certificate and a copy of the ceremony to help you remember your day.
From £520 as my Short and Sweet ceremony and which also includes a unity element (choose one below)
Rose Ceremony - to exchange with your partner or involve your Mums in this touching exchange of roses.
First Kiss, Last Kiss - Your Mums bestowed upon you your first kiss when you were born, they will now give you your last kiss before you marry.
Wine Ceremony - using red and white wine, beer or even cocktails. Mixed together to make a lasting union.
Finger print tree - get your guests to leave a finger print and wishes instead of using a guest book
Wishing Tree - ask your guests to write a wish or warm words on a label and tie to the tree instead of having a guest book.
From £600 as my Short and Sweet ceremony and which includes two unity elements (choose below)
Choose one of the following:
Handfasting - tying the knot. Using ribbons or cords in your favourite colours, a beautiful symbolic ritual
Unity Candle Ceremony - guests can light a taper candle before handing these to you and your partner to light the pillar candle. Two individuals becoming one.
Unity Sand Ceremony - using different colours of sand, layering these until they become one.
Jumping the Broom - symbolises brushing away your single life and jumping into your married future
together with one from below:
Oathing Stones -an old Scottish tradition where a couple place their hands on a stone while saying their wedding vows.
First Kiss, Last Kiss
Finger Print Tree
If you would like a unity element that is not listed, just let me know
Wedding blessings from £400
Vow Renewal – any day from £400
Naming ceremony – any day from £275
Any other ceremony/milestone celebration – any day price on request
Sundays, B/H and Christmas/New Year period – price on request
1. Initial consultation (face to face/Zoom/Facetime).
2. Unlimited contact either by text/email/phone
3. Access to my resources. I have many readings, poems and vows and mini ceremony ideas which I can share.
4. Suggestions for unity elements (optional)
5. Drafting ceremony script.
6. Second Consultation - agree order of ceremony and modify draft
7. Bespoke and personalised Final Draft
8. Final consultation and practice (depending on distance Zoom/Facetime)
9. Officiate at your ceremony. I will arrive 45 minutes beforehand to greet you and your guests and to ensure the ceremony area is set up.
Every occasion and celebration is unique and every ceremony can be as simple or elaborate as you choose - it's your day, your way and your choice.